Flat Removals London
Are you looking for a flat removals service in London? Ois Removals are specialists in moving flats and apartments in the capital. We can provide any and all services to include removals, packing, pre-delivery of packing materials, man and van service for mini moves, storage, flat or apartment clearance and disposal services.
In recent years, we have seen a large increase in the demand for flat removals in London, this is due to more apartments and small spaces being built, more young professionals with less time to move themselves and our reputation for offering a fantastic service to our customers – with the majority of our work coming from referrals!
All our vehicles are fully sign written and come equipped with furniture blankets, heavy plastic to keep soft furnishings clean, packing materials and furniture straps. Our staff are very experienced at making sure your belongings arrive at your new property in the same condition that they left.
If you would like a no obligation, competitive quote for your flat removal please fill in your details on the form below or call us on 020 8944 9713 for advice.
Our London Flat Removals Services:We can provide any and all of the services associated with moving flat:
- A Safe, secure and reliable removal and delivery service
- A full or partial pre- packing service
- A pre delivery of suitable packing materials if you would prefer to fully or partially self-pack
- We can arrange to recycle or dispose of unwanted items
- We can arrange local authority parking suspensions outside your old and new property
- We can offer short or long term storage for anything you don’t want to or can’t take to your new property
- Move specialist items such as pianos or valuable antiques
- Remove and replace windows and doors
- De clutter before a house sale
- Dismantle and reassemble flat pack or large furniture
- We provide fully insured removals up to £5000 at no extra cost to you
London Flat Removals Made Easy
We quoteJust give us a few details about your move and we'll send you a free quote.
You bookOnce you are happy with our quoted cost, we will confirm all the details.
You prepareWe can provide you with a free moving checklist to help you.
We movePacking, loading, transportation & unloading. We handle everything.
Ois Removals is committed to providing a high-quality service to its customers. To demonstrate its commitment to quality, Ois Removals is a member of a number of accreditation schemes and associations, including:
- The Association of Independent Movers (AIM): AIM is a trade association for independent removals companies. Membership of AIM requires companies to meet a number of stringent standards, including having adequate insurance, being bonded, and having a complaints procedure in place.
- The Safe Contractor Scheme: The Safe Contractor Scheme is a government-backed scheme that provides independent verification of a company's safety procedures. Membership of the Safe Contractor Scheme demonstrates that Ois Removals has taken steps to protect its customers from harm.
- Checkatrade: Checkatrade is a consumer review website that allows customers to read reviews of removals companies before they book a move. Membership of Checkatrade shows that Ois Removals has a good reputation with its customers.
- Which? Trusted Traders: Which? Trusted Traders is a scheme run by the consumer organization Which?. Membership of Which? Trusted Traders shows that Ois Removals has been vetted by Which? and meets its high standards.
These accreditations and memberships help to reassure customers that Ois Removals is a reputable company that can be trusted to provide a high-quality service.
Flat Removals Checklist:Moving to or from a flat in London can cause some headaches, that's why we created this checklist:
- Ensure that you have dismantled any furniture or large items that might be too large for the stairs
- Make sure that the lift in your block is working (if you have one)
- Be sure that the stairways and walkways are clear, inform your neighbours of the removal if they leave items in communal spaces
- Leave adequate time to get all your belongs out of your flat, as dealing with stairs and lifts can be very time consuming
- Travelling up and down stairs can be exhausting, make sure you've hired enough removal men or ask friends to help
- Be considerate: If you share entrances to the property with your neighbours, you might want to tell them about your move so they can plan around you
Our Reputation Speaks for Itself
We understand that putting your trust in a removal company that you can rely on to take the stress out of moving home can be hard. Over the last two decades we have built a strong reputation as a reliable and professional removal company. Take a look at our live Google and Checkatrade ratings here.
Moving home is often a stressful experience for those that choose to carry out the process on their own but we at OIS can help avoid that stress, like our motto says:
We Move. We Pack. We Store.
Get a Quick Quote Now
We aim to respond to all enquiries submitted outside of business hours within 24 hours, and within 2 hours for all enquiries submitted during business hours (8:30am-18:00pm).